Nova Asset Management is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of Analytic Strategist.
The applicant should possess a Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
Plus 2 yrs. in the job or 2 yrs. as Marketing strategist, research analyst or consultant using Excel and Access to perform quantitative & qualitative analysis and economic forecasting.
Job Profile in detail.
- Manage quantitative and qualitative operations research and analysis, preparing and facilitating business operations improvement proposals, and formulating plans to support development and promotion of the company’s services and programs.
- Meet with Management to understanding of their business objectives and operational problems and process.
- Analyze opportunities for Nova Asset Management to expand services and pricing strategies, examine marketing channels and explore innovative business opportunities.
- Develop and deploy measurement strategies for quantifying value and improving marketing effectiveness for key programs. Manage the compilation and reporting of data to forecast trends, applying mathematical models and statistical techniques, to support acquisitions and operations management strategies.
- Define data requirements and valuate business performance and analyze impact to market share, tenant loyalty and satisfaction.
- Lead key projects with industry information vendors on behalf Nova Asset Management. Lead small teams to complete data and reporting improvement projects and prepare management reports evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Utilize Excel and Access to perform quantitative & qualitative analysis and economic forecasting.
Note: Send resume to1200 Blalock Road, Suite # 210, Houston, TX 77055